Twenty-seven holes of pristine, championship golf await you at The Peninsula’s Earl Stone-designed courses. The quiet serenity of permanently-protected nature preserves offers golfers a time to relax and concentrate as they tee off with friends or business associates.
Golfers choosing the Peninsula
will enjoy . . .
27 holes of championship golf
Best conditioned golf course in Gulf Shores, Alabama
Generous landing areas and strategic greens
A driving range with target greens
10,000-square-foot practice green
Complimentary crisp, chilled apples
Onsite restaurant that offers a scenic view and a delicious menu
Your Perfect Golf Destination
Nothing has been left to want when you golf at The Peninsula, an Honours Golf facility. The courses are meticulously maintained and promise a memorable experience for every golfer thanks to the importance placed on providing exceptional customer service.
Golfers choosing The Peninsula will enjoy:
- 27 holes of championship golf.
- The best conditioned golf course in Gulf Shores, Alabama.
- Generous landing areas and strategic 6,000-square-foot greens which make the course playable for golfers of any skill level.
- A practice area with target greens, chipping green, practice bunker and a 10,000-square-foot putting green.
- Complimentary chilled apples are always available on the first tee.
- Chilled, scented towels are available during warmer months.
- An onsite restaurant that offers a scenic view and a delicious menu.
View the Photo Gallery