With six custom-home neighborhoods to select from, along with the hassle-free living that condominiums and villas provide, the Gulf Coast’s premier golf and tennis community offers serenity and ease of living in a pristine environment surrounded by nature.
If you’ve ever dreamed of feeling like you’re on vacation in your own home, then The Peninsula lifestyle in Gulf Shores, Alabama is calling to you. Imagine drinking your morning coffee with views of century-old live oaks and meticulously maintained lawns, while the sounds of seagulls dancing on the shoreline echo their way to your home’s patio.
Easy and relaxed living awaits you when you select between six neighborhoods at The Peninsula. Whether you select an estate home, garden home, or condominium, the area’s natural surroundings will quietly captivate you. With the Bon Secour National Wildlife Refuge on the eastern border and the serene Bon Secour Bay to the north, half of The Peninsula’s total acreage is permanently designated as a nature preserve, ensuring that today’s beauty lasts far into the future.
Walk along the mile-long private, bayside beach; challenge your neighbor to a friendly game of tennis; head to the fitness center for a workout using the state-of-the-art equipment; socialize at the clubhouse; relax in an indoor or outdoor pool; or enjoy 27 holes of golf year round…the choice is yours.
We invite you to come home to The Peninsula.
With no other golf community of its kind on the Alabama Gulf Coast, The Peninsula offers 800 acres of relaxed living at its finest. Amidst the meticulously manicured fairways and greens, Bon Secour Natural Wildlife Refuge and shoreline of Bon Secour Bay are six well-planned, single-family neighborhoods. The Peninsula offers a harmonious balance between development and nature. Some of The Peninsula’s features include:
• 27 holes of championship golf designed by Earl Stone
• Reciprocal privileges at two additional Honours Golf courses: Craft Farms and Rock Creek
• 30 sparkling lakes and the area’s largest white-sand bunkers
• 10,000-square-foot putting greens
• Premier Racquet Club
• Eight Hydro-Court surfaced tennis courts
• Indoor and outdoor pools
• State-of-the-Art Fitness and Aerobics Center
• Golf and tennis pro shops
• Private, gated neighborhoods
• One mile of private beach on Bon Secour Bay
• 350-foot pier stretching out into Bon Secour Bay
• Nature trails throughout the community
• Club privileges at the nearby The Beach Club resort, located on the Gulf of Mexico*
*subject to change